Senior SEO Specialist
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our team.
About the project:
Our client is an online top-tier jewelry company in New York with a showroom in the heart of the Diamond Jewelry district. The company manufactures and wholesales high-end luxury diamond jewelry and diamond watches. Our client can create personalized and one-of-a-kind gold and diamond custom-made jewelry tailored to the exact requirements.
- 5+ years experience in SEO
- The last 2+ years (between 2021 and 2023) of experience in e-Сommerce (US/EU market)
- 1+ year of consistent experience with high-load projects (300k+ traffic per month)
- Strong skills in On-Page & Off-Page optimization
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Knowledge of optimization methods and ability to find growth points for the project
- High level of knowledge of SEO tools: Serpstat, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, SEMrush, Majestic, or similar.
- Deep understanding of how to work and analyze websites with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Chrome DevTools, PageSpeed Insights, Schema Markup Validator, and others.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Ability to present results and create SEO-related dashboards for website health-check monitoring purposes in Looker Studio (ex Google Data Studio) or a similar tool
- English — Intermediate and higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience with GA4, Google Tag Manager, and other tools
- Experience in doing SEO in highly competitive niches
- On-page and off-page optimization
- Develop and execute effective SEO strategies to drive quality organic traffic and improve search rankings
- Conduct regular website audits to identify technical issues and ensure site health and usability
- Constant work on improvement and analysis of semantic core, positions, and growth opportunities
- Analysis of competitors and their SEO practices
- Stay up-to-date with search engine algorithm changes, and SEO best practices to drive continuous improvement in SEO strategies
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City, USA. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv, Ukraine, and Buenos Aires, Argentina with about 150 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.