Senior NodeJS Engineer #2
We’re looking for an experienced Senior NodeJS Engineer to join our team. The project is related to the healthcare domain, it’s a platform that Directly Connects Dentists with Patients.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in web development
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo) and TypeORM, Nest.js
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose
- English — Upper Intermediate or higher
- Build TypeScript-based backend services to support micro-service architecture
- Design, implement, and document GraphQL and RESTful APIs used by our applications and services
- Be ready to follow coding standards and company agreements, be ready to propose new coding standards and improvements for further discussion and implementation
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers to deliver projects and improve internal processes
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.