Senior Magento 2 Front-end Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Magento 2 Front-end Developer who is interested in developing e-Commerce solutions from scratch.
- 5+ years of experience with Front-end Magento 2
- Experience with JS, jQuery, Prototype, RequireJS, Knockout.js
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge and expertise in UI Components, HTML5, XML, OOP
- Working with version control i.e. GIT
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST
- English level intermediate or higher
- Produce top-quality code following industry best practices
- Full redesign of the website
- Implement new theme designs
- Styling of the frontend solutions
- Optimizing the performance
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing
full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 8 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 150 people in total.