Magento Back-end Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Magento Back-end Developer to join our team.
An online store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products.
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- 4+ years experience in developing with Magento
- 4+ experience with the following technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Proficiency in OOP, OOD
- Basic understanding of server technologies
- Pre-intermediate level of English or higher
- Understand requirements & functional specifications
- Build and configure eCommerce website
- Research and implement new tools and technologies
- Improve application architecture, performance, and security
- Collaborate with the project team members
- a full-time job and a long-term contract
- flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- career and professional growth opportunities
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- paid vacation and sick leave
- optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses and training
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.