We’re looking for Backend Java developers to work in a dedicated team for the Fintech project.
- 4+ years of experience in development
- 3+ years experience as a Java EE developer
- Good practical experience with: EJB, JMS, Hibernate, Maven and Git
- Good knowledge CDI
- Good knowledge SQL
- Experience with Unit testing
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with JBoss or Camunda
- Communication with the developers team to integrate request implementations сommunication with team
- Optimizing and speeding up site
- Performing the code review
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.