We are looking for a Golang developer to work on interesting tasks in an Israeli-American project.
- At least 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency with Go language
- Proficiency with Bash
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework, Docker
- Experience building CI pipelines
- Familiarity with cloud development stack (AWS, docker, etc)
- Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English
- You will build new features across the entire stack from the backend logic to UI components
- You will improve scalability and performance for large scale deployments
- You will improve and deploy new CI pipelines and automation tools
- full employment and long-term contract;
- career and professional growth opportunities;
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- an additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training – immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country;
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.