Full Stack Laravel/Vue Architect
We’re looking for a Full Stack Architect Laravel/Vue.js to join our team. The developer will work collaboratively in a small team of senior developers on our main system application, a robust analytics and management tool. We also have several additional applications that we design, develop, and maintain on an ongoing basis, which may require some occasional work.
- 7+ years of hands-on web development experience using PHP(Laravel) and Vue frameworks
- Experience architecting medium-large scale Laravel applications, comprised of several domains, from the ground up
- Strong database knowledge, with the ability to write raw complex queries, identify and resolve performance issues, and have an understanding of schema design and optimization
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Ability to apply robust, efficient algorithms and data structures for diverse tasks and data analysis
- Ability to design and implement simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Working closely with the business and other Sr. developers to understand business requirements and establish a high-level architecture for the application
- Suggesting ideas for improvement of existing systems and processes (database, supporting applications, tooling, CI/CD process)
- Owning large features and breaking them up into manageable tasks and child features, delegating tasks to team members and taking responsibility for feature delivery (testing, codereview, etc..)
- Hands-on development
- Collaborating with other developers: e.g. discussing high-level concepts and implementation ideas, giving/receiving code reviews
- Prioritizing long-term robustness and maintainability of the system by focusing on design principles, unit/integration testing, module decoupling, and continuous refactoring
- a full-time job and a long-term contract
- flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- career and professional growth opportunities
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- paid vacation and sick leave
- optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses and training
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.