Content manager/Junior SEO Specialist (e-commerce)
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and proactive individual to join our team as a Content manager/Junior SEO Specialist (e-commerce).
In this role, you will be responsible for uploading products to our website using upload files, creating compelling titles and descriptions, and providing essential support to our SEO specialist. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of Excel, excellent organizational skills, and a keen eye for accuracy.
About the project:
Our client is an online top-tier jewelry company in New York with a showroom in the heart of the Diamond Jewelry district. The company manufactures and wholesales high-end luxury diamond jewelry and diamond watches. Our client can create personalized and one-of-a-kind gold and diamond custom-made jewelry tailored to the exact requirements.
- Experience with E-commerce platforms
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Upper-intermediate and higher written English
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and usage of SEO tools
- Prepare and upload product data to the website (Magento 1.9) using specified upload files
- Manage products in Magento (enable/disable/update product variations/images etc. based on some conditions)
- Write SEO-optimized titles and descriptions for each product
- Collaborate with the SEO specialist to implement strategies for improved product visibility
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency in product information across the website
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 150 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.