Backend NodeJS Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced NodeJS Engineer to join our team.
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js.
- At least 5 years of Backend development experience;
- At least 2 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo) and TypeORM, Nest.js
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset.
- English — Upper Intermediate or higher
- Build TypeScript-based backend services to support micro-service architecture
- Design, implement, and document GraphQL and RESTful APIs used by our applications and services
- Take a major role in the decision-making of service-oriented architecture
- Be ready to follow coding standards and company agreements, be ready to propose new coding standards and improvements for further discussion and implementation
- Write code and cover it with automated tests to increase the overall project’s code coverage
- Find, document, and resolve the technical debt (we constantly working on resolving the tech debt)
- Be responsible for taking ownership of developing the most important services of the project
- Conduct team code reviews;
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers to deliver projects and improve internal processes.
- Full employment and long-term contract
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.