Senior Sales Manager in USA
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
You will develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve the company’s goals.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in IT sales, with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to clients.
- Expertise in outbound/inbound management tools and strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of the IT industry, including software, hardware, cloud services, and emerging technologies.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Heightened attention to detail with a strong time management and organizational skills, strategic mindset and the ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
- English level: Advanced.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their business needs, and positioning our IT solutions to meet those needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and expand the client base in the IT sector.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the IT sector.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new business opportunities and stay ahead of the competition
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales plans, including forecasting sales revenue, setting goals, and monitoring performance against targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and customer support, to ensure a cohesive approach to meeting client needs.
- Attend industry-specific conferences, seminars, or networking events.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract.
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime.
- Official employment.
- Сareer and professional growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Regular taking part in industry-specific conferences, seminars, or networking events.
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, compensation of certification, courses, and training.
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 8 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.