Senior Android Middleware Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our engineering team for the project in the field of Media.
- 5+ years of experience as an Android Developer
- Experience with Android TV Multistage Bootloader, Secure Boot, Signed Images
- Experience with all aspects of Android TV Middleware/Set-top Box Integration Broadcom System on Chip (SoC
- A good understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, lifecycles
- Experience with Remote Control Testing including pairing and loss of connection issues
- Experienced in Android TV reporting statistics (wifi, frame drop, crash reporting, and reboot analysis)
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Google Android TV Certifications would be a huge benefit
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 8 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City, USA. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv, Ukraine, and Buenos Aires, Argentina with about 150 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.