Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist
We are looking for a strong, hands-on Algorithms & Machine Learning engineer to take part in our rapidly growing team.
- 5+ years of experience with deployment of machine learning and statistical models on a cloud
- Good knowledge in Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Machine Learn-ing
- Proven ability to apply modeling and analytical skills to real-world problems
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and statistical concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, etc.)
- Solid programming skills in Python3
- Proven experience in industrial production projects
- English — Upper Intermediate or higher
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources, data gathering and forecasting techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets and run proof of concept studies
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data accuracy and models’ performance
- Be comfortable to collaborate with stakeholders and functional teams
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.