Our client, Brinzensky Law Firm based in New York, needed to expand their business online.
Their services cover different areas of the law, from drafting contracts, commercial and real estate cases to creating wills and trusts.
We aimed to create a convenient and solid website that would serve the company purposes properly.
After our developers negotiated with the company representative and had a clear picture of their goals and requirements, we worked out and implemented a working strategy that included:
- Creation of the website on WordPress;
- Customization of the theme picked by the client in accordance with their requirements;
- Creation of the layout and styles of the pages;
- Proofreading, editing and publishing the content provided by the company;
- Installation the SSL-certificate the company acquired.
After two months of work, the website was launched and started working.
The WiserBrand team continues supporting the website, implementing all the necessary tasks for its proper work, and our SEO professionals and SMM specialists collaborate with this company on new projects to promote the website.