OpenCart is a popular open source content management system. It is a simple, light-weighted and full-featured framework that allows small and established e-commerce businesses to set up and run an online business smoothly and cost-effectively. OpenCart development with WiserBrand means you receive a website with powerful tools to customize and promote your store as well as a highly satisfying web development experience.
The main benefits of OpenCart for e-commerce website
WiserBrand is a dynamic website development company located in NYC, and OpenCart platform is in the scope of our primary interests. We consider OpenCart framework as a perfect option for both large and small-scale businesses.
There are many benefits OpenCart can offer to customers who opt for building an e-commerce website with this platform.
- OpenCart is free to download, which means zero monthly fees for the customers.
- OpenCart framework has multiple themes and extensions customers can utilize to build a totally unique website and to expand your online store’s functionality.
- OpenCart provides powerful store management tools to manage products, orders coupon codes and many more.
- OpenCart is a lightweight system, but offering all standard e-commerce features. Due to the light weight and low resource requirements, the framework doesn’t require heavy server configuration.
- OpenCart supports different payment methods that are integrated into the platform.
- OpenCart gives an opportunity to purchase modules on top of those present by default in the official store.
- OpenCart supports an official Help Forum, which you can turn to in case you need help.
- OpenCart code is quite easy to understand and the framework itself is comparatively easy to learn and use.
- The OpenCart development cost is lower than other e-commerce platforms. So, in case you prefer to turn to WiserBrand professionals to have your website built, you can save not only your time but also your money.
OpenCart is a CMS that provides access to manual termed as “Documentation” after it is installed on your website. It is a detailed instruction on the installation and incorporating the framework into your website. You always have a choice whether to train yourself to build and manage OpenCart or to turn to WiserBrand experts to get the job done.