Strong Middle & Senior Node.js Developer
We are looking for Node.js Developer to join our team. You will be working with our USA client.
- 4+ years of experience developing software, preferably in infrastructure roles and at scale;
- Knowledge of server less architecture principles;
- Experience with Node.js, AWS services, DynamiDB, Lambda, Netpune, AppSync, ElasticSerach, CloudFront, Cognito, and others;
- Familiarity with a graph database and know how to leverage its power;
- At least intermediate level of English.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee in office;
- Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow.
We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.