Software Test Engineer (Mobile)
We’re looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our team.
The client is an LA-headquartered provider of a leading free streaming television service in America. It delivers 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle and trending digital series.
- 2+ years of solid working experience with developing Test automation scripts, specifically for object-oriented frameworks (Java, Jenkins, Selenium, Jira)
- Previous experience working with Amazon Web Services
- 2+ years of experience in mobile app testing (Android or iOS or ConnectedTVs)
- Knowledge of the testing process and mobile app development using Agile/Kanban methodology
- Relevant native application testing experience
- Formal testing experience from planning to execution
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (B2+)
- Perform on-demand manual testing
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration
- Ensure that content streams are working along with all ancillary metadata that supplements the content
- Provide risk assessment for identified defects and set their correct priority and severity
- Perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests and run regression tests
- Execute rigorous testing cycles for product/platform releases (OTT, Native; Apps, Web, Connected TVs)
- Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it
Will be a plus:
- Performance testing experience using commercial or open-source tools (jMeter, Curl, WebPageTest, or other commercial performance testing tools)
- Experience with Appium is a plus
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes, and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Salary in USD (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package includes Gym membership, English courses, compensation for certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters are based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.