Senior Python Backend Developer
We’re looking for a Senior Python Backend Developer to join our team.
As a senior back-end engineer, you will work on building next generation backend for dynamic application security testing (DAST). You will be building a product that combines the best-of-both-worlds of two product lines, and be involved with analyzing features present in one product, and moving them to a modern containerized solution.
- 5+ years experience working in Python
- Experience with various concurrency models, such as gevent, micro threads, asyncio
- Experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of back-end systems and RESTful architectures exposing APIs
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to work with Git, Atlassian stack, and G Suite
- Familiar with good engineering practices and unit test frameworks
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EKS, S3, RDS, EC2)
- Proficient use of both written and oral English is a must
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with SSO, RBAC, and other Enterprise Identity concepts
- Strong Linux skills
- Ability to build gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Experience or knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Previous work experience in ASP.NET, MVC and C#
- Help build new features exposed over an API to both customers and front-end teams
- Understand and modularize an existing python 3 codebase
- Build reusable code, components, and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and communicate with UI/UX team
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Analyze existing Razor pages, help improve on the design, and migrate improved versions to a VueJS SPA
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.