Senior NodeJS Engineer #1
We are looking for a Senior NodeJS engineer on its expanding product engineering team as we build and grow our Open Commerce enterprise software-as-a-service platform.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in web development
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- PostgreSQL/MongoDB experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ, gRPC / GraphQL / REST JSON API
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of microservice architecture principles
- English — Upper Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Nest.js and/or GraphQL
- Experience with AWS
- Working with the team, design and implement new functionality based on product objectives and requirements
- Work with the product engineering team to plan and coordinate feature and functionality improvements, as well as resolve bugs and execute technical enhancements, that cross-cut large parts of our platform
- Expand APIs and business logic, and as needed write or revise customer-facing API documentation/
- Full employment and long-term contract
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.