Senior Frontend Magento 2 Developer
We are looking for a senior Magento 2 frontend developer that can build entire themes from scratch as well as heavily utilizing Magento’s page builder. The candidate should have a passion for building pixel-perfect responsive websites and taking pride in their work.
- 4+ years of Magento 2 frontend experience;
- Highly proficient in HTML, JS, jQuery, Knockout, CSS, LESS;
- Ability to develop an entire Magento theme from scratch according to design/specs;
- Attention to detail (Pixel-perfect implementation);
- Experience with Magento 2 Page Builder;
- 2+ years of Magento 2 commerce experience;
- Experience working with APIs (Rest & GraphQL).
Optional but preferred:
- Magento 2 Backend experience;
- Experience with Magento PWA theme.
- Full employment and long-term contract;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Support of the company in order to provide safe working conditions.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow. We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.