Senior С/С++ Developer for Windows
We’re looking for an experienced С/С++ Developer to join our team.
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Proficient in C/C++ Programming
- At least 3 years of experience building apps on Windows
- Strong software engineering fundamentals – Object Oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- A quality-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to automated testing, metrics collection, monitoring, and continuous improvement in all of your work
- Proven experience with Windows driver development
- Understanding of network & security protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, DHCP/DNS, TLS, Active Directory/LDAP, SSO/SAML/Oauth)
- Degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- The experience with low level driver development in Windows
- Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Programming skills in C#
- Working experience with VPN technologies specifically in IPSec/IKEv2 is a plus
- Working experience with Cryptography and PKI
- Demonstrable experience in building highly scalable, performant, and low-latency systems
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.