We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to work on the pharmaceutical project and build strong partnership with the Development Team and the Client.
- 5+ years of solid background in Business Analysis and IT Best Practice;
- Understand the basics of Information Systems used in Marketing and Pharmaceutical;
- Good knowledge of Digital Asset Management practices used in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Background in Information Technology;
- Understanding of Quality & Security requirements for cloud-based applications and services is required;
- Background in Quality & Compliance is a huge plus;
- Experience in tasks prioritization, decomposition, approval and monitoring;
- Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English.
- Build – Run – and maintain the clients DAM MLR ecosystem;
- Сooperation with Business Management, Operations and other departments;
- Serve as a strategic consultant for the DAM MLR product roadmap and roll-out to markets;
- Prepare OQ- and UAT Tests and support the Clients Organization in the execution;
- Create, distribute and maintain product documentation and user guides;
- Plan and execute technical migrations to support the strategy of a Central DAM;
- Drive customer roadmaps in close alignment with Product Teams of other departments and technology stacks
- Communication and reporting directly to the Client.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow. We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.