- A degree in Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience with C#, .Net, and SQL Server T-SQL.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and optimizing SQL performance.
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB).
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following containerization and cloud technologies are also highly desirable: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Interviewing applicants to determine their qualifications for a job position
- Developing interview questions that are specific to the job being filled
- Evaluating an applicant’s skills, knowledge, and experience to determine whether they are a good fit for a position
- a full-time job and a long-term contract;
- flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- career and professional growth opportunities;
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.