MS Dynamics 365 Developer
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to join the international team and work on multiple projects in ICRC.
- 5+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365
- Hands-on experience in C#
- Knowledge in PCF with React + FluentUI
- English — Intermediate or higher
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.