Middle/Senior Golang Developer
As a Backend Software Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation, design, development, and technical quality of the product. Within this position you will be working closely with our Product team to deliver high quality code and best practices. Along with that, you are expected to have a full understanding of how data flows throughout an entire platform from Databases to REST API’s.
- At least 3+ years of professional software development experience;
- Proficiency with Go, Java or similar programming languages;
- Understanding of SOA, RESTful APIs, and micro-services;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, Containers, CI/CD, Deployments, preferably on Google Cloud Platform;
- Has worked in the Agile Framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc);
- Has good understanding of operational issues, load balancing, cost, performance, etc.
- Work closely with the Product team to deliver quality features in high quality code and best practices;
- Enforce strong coding best practices, guidelines, and standards throughout the team;
- Flexibility and comfort across all stacks should allow you to help solve issues at all levels, including code modularity and re-use;
- Work comfortably across multiple levels of the Development stack;
- Ability to ship high quality, well tested, Go code.
- Full employment and long-term contract;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Support of the company in order to provide safe working conditions.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow. We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.