Middle/Senior Backend Magento Developer (201)
At the moment we’re looking for Middle/Senior Magento Developer to work in our team.
You will be working with a US customer. New development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project.
As a developer on this project, you will enjoy seeing features developed by you in production and measure your success through the response of your business user’s long term.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and solid experience with the following languages: PHP, MySQL;
- Strong Back-End experience with Magento 1;
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD;
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good;
- Basic understanding of server technologies;
- Source code management: Git;
- Intermediate and higher level.
- Magento 2 is a huge advantage
Our client is the owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
E-commerce system has been developed for the past 6 years and is a pioneer in drop shipment of Furniture.
The software built is a collection of sub-systems responsible for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Service, etc.
- full employment and long-term contract;
- career and professional growth opportunities;
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- an additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately – after the stabilization of the situation in our country;
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- support of the company in order to provide safe working conditions.