Middle/Senior Backend Magento 2 Developer (202)
We are looking for Backend Magento 2 Developer to join our team.
- 3+ years of Magento 2.x.x backend development experience;
- Good knowledge of OOP: design patterns, SOLID, best practices of application architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL databases and queue systems e.g. Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB etc.
- Experience with SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL/)
- Experience with VCS: Git and Git workflow;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- At least Intermediate level of English
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- Remuneration determined during the job interview, regular performance reviews;
- Remote work;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
- Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow. We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.