Middle/Senior Angular + Three.js Front-End developer #400
We’re looking for Angular & Three.js Front-End developers to work in dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
You will be working with a great team of like-minded professionals dedicated on the long term project with the ability to participate in full development cycle and taking architectural decisions on the sub-systems. New development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project. However, development of new tasks overweights maintenance tasks.
- Angular 2+
- English from intermediate level and higher
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of AWS systems/services
- Knowledge sharing
You will be expected to work on the full application stack, from developing ways for the customer to interact with 3d data on the frontend using Three.js and Angular 2+
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City or remote job;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
- Regular team buildings.
Company is developing a web application for 3D Digital twins of buildings. The application is focused primarily towards indoor mapping and construction progress tracking. Visualization of 3D models, meshes, and point clouds are used as a communication tool to understand the progress of construction, deviations from design models, and exchange information between users via annotations within the 3D model to track issues and errors. 3D models are also used to visualize paths for indoor way-finding.
The algorithms for consuming and processing data to create the digital twins (3D models, meshes, images, and point clouds), detecting features and objects in images, and measuring deviations from design documents have been developed. The web application will focus primarily on user interactions with the processed data.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US- and UK-based clients. Eventually we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients from all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We’re always excited to welcome new professionals in and strive to grow together as a team.