Middle QA Engineer (manual)
At the moment we’re looking for a Middle QA Engineer.
Our client is a jewelry business in the USA. Specializes in the production and wholesale of large diamond jewelry and diamond watches. It is own brand. The client has: an offline store, an online store, cooperates with free marketplaces. Now we are launching our own marketplace, there will be jewelry products.
- 2 + years of hands-on experience in manual testing of Web platform;
- knowledge of software development life cycle;
- understanding the Client-Server architecture;
- good knowledge of different testing methodologies, techniques and types;
- ability to build and maintain test documentation (namely checklists, test cases, bug reports);
- experience in using bug-tracking systems: Jira, Redmine, etc;
- strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Intermediate level of English.
- functional testing, security testing, cross-browser testing;
- check the main indicators of the site;
- testing the new functionality;
- create the test documentation: сheck lists, test cases, bug reports;
- analyze data from MySQL database
- full employment and long-term contract;
- career and professional growth opportunities;
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- an additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country;
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- support of the company in order to provide safe working conditions.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow. We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.