Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to join the international team and work on multiple projects in ICRC.
- 5+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and Azure Development Ops
- Knowledge in PCF with React + FluentUI
- A Microsoft certification in 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Experience with Power Apps and Solution Patching
- Experience with the Microsoft Dataverse custom entities
- An understanding of databases, data warehouses, data lakes, data modeling, data integration, structured/unstructured data
- Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English
- Work with Sales and Customer Service modules
- Work technically and functionally over all the platforms
- Developing plugins and customer workflow activities
- Customizations and doing processes with Power Automate
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 8 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City, USA. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv, Ukraine, and Buenos Aires, Argentina with about 150 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.