Junior Manual QA
We are looking for a Junior Manual QA with one year or more of commercial experience who will help us to maintain and improve the quality of our product.
- 1+ year of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer;
- Good knowledge of different testing methodologies, techniques, and types;
- Good test-design skills (Boundary value analysis, Equivalent Class Partitioning, Exploratory testing);
- Ability to plan and estimate testing activities;
- Conduct functional,non-functional, sanity, regression, acceptance testing;
- Track the life cycle of found issues in JIRA or similar BTS;
- Basic knowledge of html, css, json, xml;
- Ability to perform root cause analysis using logs, dev tools, database queries etc.;
- Understanding of client-server architecture and API testing (REST API, GraphQL);
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Pre-Intermediate (written and spoken) or higher.
Will be a significant advantage:
- Experience in E-commerce/Marketplace
- Perform functional, non-functional and exploratory testing;
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback;
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test documentation (checklists and test cases);
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction;
- Prioritize and plan testing activities;
- Works in tight collaboration with the software developers to enhance and improve programs;
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 8 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.