- At least 6 months of experience in IT-company or recruitment agency as a Researcher or relevant position;
- Intermediate level of English and excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of IT area/market;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Passion about recruitment and HR;
- Attention to details;
- Experience in Google Boolean and x-Ray search;
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of some searching tools or platforms;
- IT Recruiting Courses;
- Improve and automate the candidate’s selection process;
- Search for new contacts and Candidates;
- Implement new research techniques;
- Database maintaining;
- Great team: support and help;
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
- Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow.
We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.