Fullstack Developer | Laravel + Vue
We’re looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to join our team.
You’ll work on a large-scale SaaS project with a dedicated team and precise tasks.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience with PHP
- 4+ years of experience with Laravel
- Solid experience with Vue 3
- Experience with MySQL/MongoDB
- Intermediate level of English or higher (written and spoken)
- Developing and maintaining the back-end part of a web application using PHP and related technologies.
- Designing and implementing efficient database structures to support the SaaS application.
- Integrating third-party APIs and web services into the SaaS platform.
- Ensuring code quality and adherence to best practices, including proper documentation, testing, and version control.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and UX designers to ensure seamless integration between the back-end and front-end of the application.
- Participating in code reviews and providing feedback to other developers on the team.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.