Full Stack Magento 2 Developer (102)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Full stack Magento 2 eCommerce developer to join our growing company.
Required technical & interpersonal skills:
- 2+ years experience working with Magento 2
- Have a strong portfolio of current Magento 2 websites they have actively been involved in developing.
- Expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Great problem solving skills
- Be aware of Magento 2 best practises and want to ensure all code they create adheres to these even if it’s not the quickest approach
- Be a reliable, organised and self-motivated team player
- Be willing to learn new things and share knowledge with others
- Passionate about working with the latest innovations
- Fluent in written English
- Clear communicator
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Carry a Magento 2 certification.
- Alpine JS
- Tailwind CSS
- Experience working with the Hyvä Themes Magento 2 frontend framework
- A keen ambition to develop yourself as a developer and learn new things.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- Remuneration determined during the job interview, regular performance reviews;
- Remote work;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
- Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow. We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.