Software Architect (MEAN stack)
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
- 4+ years in a professional application development role;
- experience with Angular and Node required;
- proficient in web development;
- proficient in TypeScript;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- thorough knowledge in database design and development (preferred);
- ability to perform duties independently.
Will be a plus:
- maintain production web applications for mission-critical business functions;
- design reusable system components;
- design system framework and architecture;
- configure, tune, and debug cloud hardware and cloud services;
- provide work effort estimates to management to assist in setting priorities;
- designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques;
- performs coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process;
- peer review the development work of other team members;
- design and expand cloud infrastructure;
- infrastructure design and support;
- coordinate the execution of team projects;
- point of contact for business affairs;
- assist teammates and peers as needed.
- a full-time job and a long-term contract;
- flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- career and professional growth opportunities; high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
Our client is the health plan industry’s siloed solutions and traditional models for identification and over payment recovery services. The company provides health plans with total visibility into payment integrity operations through their advanced technology. We count among our clients health plans and payers representing over 60 million member lives, including 4 top-ten health plans, 11 Blues plans and the country’s largest public health plan.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.