Frontend Developer | Vue.js
We’re looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our team. As a front-end engineer, you will work on building the next generation user-interface.
- 4+ years of experience of Frontend web development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SASS, TailwindCSS
- Familiarity with reactive libraries (e.g. RxJs/Apollo Client)
- Good knowledge of RESTful architectures exposing APIs and familiarity with GraphQL
- Ability to work with Git, Atlassian stack, and G Suite
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors, such as SASS, and utility-first frameworks, such as TailwindCSS/Bootstrap
- English — Upper Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience with: JQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Razor View Engine (C#)
- Experience with Angular/React
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EKS, S3, RDS, EC2)
- Knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Sketch, Figma
- Build new user-facing features across multiple teams
- Build reusable code, components, and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and communicate with UI/UX team
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Analyze existing Razor pages, help improve on the design, and migrate improved versions to a VueJS SPA.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters is based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.