Flutter Mobile Developer
We are looking for a remote Flutter Mobile Developer to work on interesting tasks in a German project.
- Strong knowledge of Dart language and Flutter framework (at least 3 years of experience)
- Good knowledge of GraphQL (at least 6 months)
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with Rest API
- Experience with Git (Git Flow)
- Strong focus on code quality and ability to write clean code
- Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English
- Full employment and long-term contract
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.