We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. You will use your deep technical skills to create software products that are secure by default and work collaboratively with software engineers, cloud engineers and architects to ensure information security is considered throughout the design and implementation of software products and services.
- Deep experience in designing secure, highly available, distributed applications and in secure coding practices in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Experience with information security standards & practices and their practical implications
- Deep automation skills, hands-on with some programming languages
- Good experience with CI/CD, preferably Gitlab CI
- Ability to design, build, test, and deploy applications on AWS
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Spoken and written upper-intermediate English
- Security Hub
- Config rules
- PCI DSS
- AWS Security Foundation Principles
- OWASP Top 10
- SANS / CVSS /CVE /CWE
*Familiar with one or more technologies from this list.
- full employment and long-term contract;
- career and professional growth opportunities;
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- an additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country;
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- support of the company in order to provide safe working conditions.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.