DevOps Engineer (AWS)
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Hands on expertise in IaaC with AWS: experience defining and managing different environments using AWS services
- Solid experience with CI/CD systems, including familiarity with various releasing models
- Experience with HTTPS Protocol: proficiency in setting up certificates, configuring headers for cache and security, handling cookies, and managing DNS records
- Ability to write scripts in languages such as Bash, Python, or others
- Experience with Jenkins and Terraform
- Understanding networking concepts, including basics like IP addressing, subnets, and routing
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
- Implementing containerized solutions and aligning them with Infrastructure as a Code practices
- Troubleshooting and recovering failed builds or deployments
- Setting up certificates, configuring headers for cache and security, handling cookies, and managing DNS records
- Pipeline versioning, disaster recovery, and rollback strategies
- Securing CI/CD Pipelines
- Defining and managing different environments using AWS services
- A full-time job and a long-term contract
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Optional benefits package that includes Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 8 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City, USA. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv, Ukraine, and Buenos Aires, Argentina with about 150 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.