We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our team.
A project is dedicated to producing and distributing modern eyeglasses and lenses. The team of the project has developed a solution to manage online orders from manufacture to clients. They are now growing and moving from Hetzner cloud to AWS.
A candidate will closely work with both UK and Kyiv based product and Engineering teams.
- 3+ years of commercial experience as acting DevOps
- 3+ years experience of using infrastructure as a code principle
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform
- 3+ years of experience with AWS services
- Strong knowledge of Gitlab CI
- Scripting experience (bash, python)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent quantitative and qualitative abilities.
Will be a plus:
- ELK/EFK stack will be a big plus
- Helm will be a big plus
- Working productively within in an AGILE team environment
- As part of the development team, assist in planning and prioritizing jobs
- Be part of the team to migrate infrastructure from Hetzner to AWS
- Build infrastructure migration plan and implement it
- Build Load testing plan and implement it
- Writing, testing and debugging code infrastructure code
- Responding promptly to bug reports and production issues
- Review and debug code
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Document code and assist in testing and QA of systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- a full-time job and a long-term contract;
- flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- career and professional growth opportunities;
- high salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management, and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarters based in New York City. Also, we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.