We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to work in a dedicated team for the e-Сommerce system of our American client.
- Extensive experience with MySQL database administration, data modeling and SQL scripting
- Experience with database replication, hot standby, clustering, sharding, and partitioning
- Highly experienced in managing MySQL in a write transaction-intensive environment
- Deep knowledge of and practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database, delivering a high-performing, highly available service
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Linux platform familiarity, system resource monitoring, and tuning
- At least an Intermediate level of English
- Maintain existing MySQL environments
- Responsible for implementing, managing, and tuning high-availability database
- Carry out troubleshooting and fault analysis of production issues
- Proactively monitor and tune for performance. Alerting and incident handling;
- Review and make recommendations for tuning existing environments
- Design and tune new tables and databases
- Create and update maintenance scripts and data import/export processes for MySQL
- Design, create and implement new database environments, including HA and replication setups
- Consult with software and infrastructure engineering teams to help meet continuous application growth
- Full employment and long-term contract
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.