Customer support representative
Hey, are you keen on taking care of others, have a fluent English and attention to detail?
If so, then you’re the one we’ve been looking for 😉
We are in the process of building a great team for our US client – a Furniture online store with 100 000 visitors per day.
- Upper Intermediate spoken and writing English;
- Ability to resolve challenging situations and focus on the client’s needs;
- Stress-resilience and ability to handle difficult clients;
- Great attention to detail;
What you will do:
- Taking care of customers, contacting them via phone, chat and email;
- Ensuring the best quality of service;
- Working with data entry systems and CRMs;
- Closely collaborating with the US customer care department;
- Working evening shifts (from 15:00 to 24:00 Ukrainian time – taxi expenses will be compensated).
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Stable working hours (from 15.00-00.00) with compensated overtime and taxi;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, progressive management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
- Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow.
We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.