We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to build a strong partnership with the Development Team and US Business Product Owner.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English;
- Experience in diagramming and presenting with good UX skills;
- Experience in tasks prioritization, decomposition, approval and monitoring (Jira);
- Experience in document creation such as Requirement specifications, User Stories, Use cases/Test cases, Plans, Matrix, Diagrams, Graphics, low-fidelity Wireframes/Mockups/Prototypes, etc.
Would be a plus:
- Technical background;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience in e-commerce and Logistics projects;
- Experience with projects in the USA Market.
- Cooperation with Business Management, Operations and other departments;
- Cooperation with Project Manager;
- Communication and reporting directly to the Client;
- Data and requirements analysis;
- Visualization of workflows, creation of activity diagrams.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
- Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow. We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.