Backend NodeJS Developer
Our client is an LA-headquartered provider of a leading free streaming television service in America. It delivers 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.
- 5+ years of experience in development with backend languages: GoLang/C/C++/Java/Rust
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js and Typescript
- GitHub and GitHub Actions
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm
- Knowledge of AdTech domain
- Excellent written and good oral English-language skills
- Working closely with the Engineering Lead to coordinate delegating relevant areas of design documents
- Creation of technical documentation and implementation of technical tasks
- Distribute tasks in a team
- Development POC
- Work with PMO and Product as necessary to clarify requirements, provide engineering consulting, coordinate team meetings, sync meetings etc.
- Contribute tasks in the team
- Attend engineering sync meetings
- A full-time job and a long-term contract.
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime.
- Career and professional growth opportunities.
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.