Our client is a well-known digital marketer and PPC specialist, who recently founded a new company, which developed and is now offering a chatbot.
Their product allows marketers to leverage social media contacts and turn them into leads.
The client is known for the expert articles he publishes on Inc.com, Semrush Blog and other similar platforms.
Hence, one of the key aspects of the marketing strategy the client developed for his new product is the blog on the company’s website, which at the beginning of our cooperation, was just setup.
The development of the visitor-attractive and engaging blog is the first task the client came to our team with
WiserBrand team developed a new layout for the client’s blog following the requirements he provided.
We made sure to make the blog responsive and engaging by adding a few interesting touches:
- 2-column layout with an emphasis on the latest post;
- Sidebar with the blocks which allow for easy browsing throughout the entire blog;
- Social sharing buttons;
- Custom functionality that counts the number of times the post was shared on social media (only native capabilities of social media platforms and our custom solutions were used for that matter);
- Custom blog subscription popup.
- Implementation of a custom Facebook checkbox plugin;
- Integration with the MailChimp for blog newsletters;
- Development of a custom blog newsletter template;
- Redesign of client’s homepage (adding new sections with sliders, basic animation, etc.);
- Implementation of webinar services and synchronization with the countdown;
- Development of a custom popup with the webinar countdown;
- Design and development of additional pages for the website (team page, pages for services, etc.)
- Assistance with redirects, canonical tags, breadcrumbs and other website maintenance tasks.
We continue working with the client and improving his website.
We’re constantly adding new features and design elements to satisfy the client’s needs.
At the moment of writing, we’re getting ready to implement another set of redesign proposals, as well as a few additions to the blog.