Сustomer Support Representative
Hey, are you keen on taking care of others and good at problem-solving?
If so, then you’re the one we’ve been looking for ;)
Join our ranks of customer support heroes!
We are in the process of building a product team for our US client — a large-scale eCommerce company.
WiserBrand is providing development, quality assurance, business analysis, project management and customer service.
Requirements: English level Upper Intermediate +
Would be a plus: Relevant working experience.
- Taking care of customers, contacting them via phone, chat, and email;
- Ensuring the best quality of service;
- Using CRM systems;
- Collaborating with the development, quality assurance, and claims departments;
- Working evening shifts (from 15:00 to 24:00 Ukrainian time — taxi expenses will be compensated).
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- A competitive salary, frequent performance reviews and annual bonuses;
- A creative and highly motivated team of IT specialists to join;
- Paid internships and training, plus new career growth opportunities;
- A spacious office located in the very center of Kharkiv (Istorychniy Musei);
- Quality workplace equipment: Dell 24` monitors and comfortable furniture.
- 18 business days of paid vacation and 40 hours of sick leave;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays.