Hey, are you keen on taking care of others and good at problem-solving?
If so, then you’re the one we’ve been looking for ;)
Join our ranks of customer support heroes!
We are in the process of building a product team for our US client — a large-scale eCommerce company.
WiserBrand is providing development, quality assurance, business analysis, project management and customer service.
Requirements: English level Upper Intermediate +
Would be a plus: Relevant working experience.
- Taking care of customers, contacting them via phone, chat, and email;
- Ensuring the best quality of service;
- Using CRM systems;
- Collaborating with the development, quality assurance, and claims departments;
- Working evening shifts (from 15:00 to 24:00 Ukrainian time — taxi expenses will be compensated).
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- A competitive salary, frequent performance reviews and annual bonuses;
- A creative and highly motivated team of IT specialists to join;
- Paid internships and training, plus new career growth opportunities;
- A spacious office located in the very center of Kharkiv (Istorychniy Musei);
- Quality workplace equipment: Dell 24` monitors and comfortable furniture.
- 18 business days of paid vacation and 40 hours of sick leave;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. Eventually we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We’re always excited to welcome new professionals in and strive to grow together as a team.