At the moment we’re looking for Senior QA Engineer who will join our dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial projects;
- Experience with various testing methodologies and areas of focus, including regression testing, adhoc testing, security testing, user interface testing, performance testing etc);
- Experience with a defect tracking system such as Jira, Bugzilla, or Redmine;
- Experience in fast-paced agile / scrum environments;
- Basic understanding of creating and using SQL queries in relational databases;
- Strong Knowledge of web technologies such as browsers, REST, HTTP, and HTML;
- Extensive knowledge in creating test cases/plans for complex software projects related to web applications;
- Ability to plan and estimate testing activities;
- Intermediate English (written and spoken) or higher.
These skills are a not required but are a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- Experience with a variety of test tools such as SoapUI, Postman, JMeter;
- Experience with automation scripting.
- Working with multiple teams to define project requirements;
- Documenting defects and utilizing a defect tracking system;
- Participating in the whole lifecycle of software development from planning to release;
- Owning end to end feature testing and test strategies;
- Be responsible for the quality of live code and drive hotfix releases to correct it;
- Prioritizing QA issues and facilitate issue resolution.
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, Solr.
Additionally, our team provides him with a wide range of services: SEO, SMM, copywriting, design, DevOps, data entry, etc. Soon, the range of these services will expand since we’re adding developers, QA engineers and customer support specialists to the team.
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.