At the moment we’re looking for two senior customer support representatives who will be able to work with the system of our client, who operates in the US insurance business and become an active, motivated and effective addition to his US team.
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
- Advanced spoken English;
- At least 2 years of customer support or similar experience;
- Experience with various customer support systems;
- Ability to resolve challenging situations and focus on the client’s needs;
- Stress-resilience and ability to handle difficult clients;
- Great attention to the detail and desire to learn new markets;
- Ready to work evening shifts (from 4 p.m. to 12 p.m. Ukrainian time)
Would be a plus:
- Decent technical background.
- Experience with the US insurance market (auto, life, health insurance, etc.)
What we offer:
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations, paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide timely support to customers;
- Evaluate and respond to insurance inquiries;
- Ensure the best quality of the services provided to the clients;
- Be able to work with the data entry systems and CRMs;
- Collaborate with the US department.