PHP/Symfony Developer wanted to join the awesome team of smart people. You will be working with growing startup from the UK.
- 2+ years of PHP development experience;
- Intermediate English;
Other skills it'd be nice if you have but we'll train you if you don't:
- Agile software development. We have our own development process that's closer to Kanban than to Scrum but we borrow heavily from both of them.
- Docker. We use it for some parts of the project although you're unlikely to need to write a Docker file yourself.
- AWS/GCP. We use parts of both to deliver our solution.
- 25 paid vacation/sick days to use at your discretion;
- Flexible working hours (~40 per week) as long as you allow for some overlap with UK office hours and attend the few required meetings;
- A kick-ass work environment surrounded by a team of smart people.
- Development of new features;
- Writing clear testable code.
- Design pages tools that provide creative freedom for editing, customization, and integration with tons of marketing services.
From a tech point of view, there's backend is mostly Symfony 3.4 on PHP 7.x split across two main services we call Editor and Form. And AngularJS for frontend.