At the moment we’re looking for two middle PHP developers who will be able to work in dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
- 3+ years of PHP development experience;
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD;
- Practical experience in e-commerce system Magento 1;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge Git;
- Responsibility, self-organization, ability to work in a team and a sense of humor.
Will be a plus:
- Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Experience with Zend framework;
- Knowledge or able to learn such technology as Varnish, Redis, Solr.
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
- Development new features on Magento 1 platform;
- Support and enhancement of existing projects;
- Self-improvement in e-commerce area;
- Writing clear testable code.
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, Solr.
Additionally, our team provides him with a wide range of services: SEO, SMM, copywriting, design, DevOps, data entry, etc. Soon, the range of these services will expand since we’re adding developers, QA engineers and customer support specialists to the team.
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
What may one expect from us?
- Quality services and cutting-edge technologies to make bold ideas come true.
- Business-oriented approach to help win the competition.
- People that put their clients first.
- Communication and honesty at each step of the project, from its start to finish.
- We will never suggest a solution that won't benefit our client's business just to earn money.
- WiserBrand Cyber Owls like to evolve together with the clients, see them grow and contribute to that growth. That's how we operate and that's what provides our clients with lasting results.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.