At the moment we’re looking for PHP developers to work in dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
- 2+ years of PHP development experience;
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Responsibility, self-organization, ability to work in a team and a sense of humor.
Will be a plus:
- Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Practical experience with Magento 1;
- Experience with Zend framework;
- Knowledge or able to learn such technology as Varnish, Redis, Solr.
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
- Development new features on Magento 1 platform;
- Support and enhancement of existing projects;
- Self-improvement in e-commerce area;
- Writing clear testable code.
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, Solr.
Additionally, our team provides him with a wide range of services: SEO, SMM, copywriting, design, DevOps, data entry, etc. Soon, the range of these services will expand since we’re adding developers, QA engineers and customer support specialists to the team.
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SMM and SEO services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and out staffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.