At the moment we’re looking for Middle/Senior Magento Developer to work in our team.
You will be working with a US customer. New development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project.
As a developer on this project, you will enjoy seeing features developed by you in production and measure your success through the response of your business user’s long term.
• Proficiency in object-oriented programming and solid experience with the following languages: PHP, MySQL
• Strong Back-End experience with Magento 1
• Strong understanding of OOP/OOD
• Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
• Basic understanding of server technologies
• Source code management: Git
• Intermediate and higher level
• Long-term project;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments
• Office in the downtown of Kharkiv City
• 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave
• Creative and lively team of IT specialist
• Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays
• English classes at the office, internal dev meetups
• Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations
Our client is the owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
E-commerce system has been developed for the past 6 years and is a pioneer in drop shipment of Furniture.
The software built is a collection of sub-systems responsible for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Service, etc.
This is a product company that is very much interested in the delivery of the greatest Customer Experience.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, Solr.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US- and UK-based clients. Eventually, we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients from all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We’re always excited to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.